What do us men need the most dating advice on?

Ladies: what have you noticed us men could use more help with?

Men: what do you or your buddies wish was less confusing?

• Online Dating Advice
  • Text Messaging
  • First Date Behavior
  • Long-Term Relationship Tips

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of guys try to push sex. The more you bring it up and make her think that that's all you want, the more she is not going to want to have sex with you.

@pooper89 does this sound familiar...

"I paid for your dinner and bought your drinks, now you have to sleep with me!"

Except expressed more often through body language than actual words but you get it I'm sure.

What Girls Said 7

• Long term relationship tips. Don't stop courting her even after you have her!! Continue to tell her she's beautiful, continue those good morning text and cute emojis! No matter how long you're together, never act bored... Things like that

Ah yes like 'never get complacent'. I think it's a dangerous mindset with marriage when some think, "cool this means I don't have to try anymore".

I completely agree!!! When interest stops it sort of feels like the girl was a prize and now that the guy has her it is no longer required to do beautiful things

• Texting (WITHIN A TIMELY MANNER AND MORE THAN ONE WORD ANSWERS)

and online dating (TAKE FIVE MINUTES AND FILL OUT YOUR FREAKING PROFILE IN COMPLETE SENTENCES OR I'M NOT GOING TO "ASK" YOU ANYTHING *swipes left*

• dont tell her you wanna be with her then sleep with your "friend"

• Approaching women
    Texting
    First date behaviour
    Long term dating tips

• All of them, in my opinion. And most of all about their appearance and sexual behavior.

@Gommers Well, I'm sorry then. Maybe I misunderstood the question. Don't be so rude. My opinion is merely based on what I see in this site.

Thank you very much for the compliment. !!

Thank you :) I completely agree. People don't have to change for someone. It's like playing a character. No one can act for his entire life.

• Just don't cheat

• Lol definitely long term relationship tips. Some guys forget how to act during a long term relationship. They start to take their partnes for granted after a while. You should still continue to court her.

What Guys Said 12

• Holy sheet dude we follow each other on instagram! I take it you're expanding the advice from just texting to other things too?

You got it man - how do you like this site? I'm new to it.

Pretty decent. Some people haven't really learned to love, accept and understand women as much as I'd like but I think you can change that. Learn to ignore the trolls and make your questions/mytakes good and you're in.

@kraftmuppen excellent advice thank you my friend.

• What men need the most is legal advice.
    Men need to be aware that merely asking a woman on a date can result in a sexual harassment complaint that can end his education, or career.
    Men need to be aware that being alone with a woman opens him to the possibility of a false rape allegation that can end his education, or career.
    Men need to understand that consensual sex can lead to a false rape allegation, if she changes her mind and withdraws consent retrospectively the next day, week, month, or whatever. This can end his education, or career. The man may also spend years, or decades, in prison for a crime that he did not commit.
    Men need to understand that, if the female becomes pregnant, a child-support order will transform him into her impoverished slave for the rest of his life.
    Men need to understand that if they form a relationship with a female, which leads to cohabitation or marriage, there is a 50 per cent probability that the relationship will end in divorce.
    Men need to understand that 70 per cent of divorces are initiated by women.
    Men need to understand that the divorce court will hand almost all property to the woman, regardless of who paid for it and whether or not the property was owned by the man before the relationship.
    Men need to understand that a child-support order will leave a man with a welfare-level income for the rest of his life.
    Men need to understand that they might be forced to pay child support for children who are not theirs, such as children the woman may have had before the relationship, or children who were the result of the woman's adulterous relationships.
    Men need to understand that in some jurisdictions they may also be forced to pay spousal support.
    Men need to understand that child and spousal support orders do not take the man's capacity to pay into account.
    Men need to understand that, if they are unwilling, or unable, to pay child or spousal support orders, men with guns will be sent to put them in chains and take them to the modern version of debtors' prison. This is, in effect, a life sentence because they will stay in prison until the amount demanded by the court is paid. . . which the man cannot do because he is in prison. Do you notice the Catch 22 built into that bit of misandrist legislation?
    Men need to understand that lobbying by Feminists has resulted in a legal, educational and work environment that is so hostile to heterosexual men that a significant and increasing number are walking away.

• None... its women who need dating advise if you think about. You guys are so brainwashed by feminism and female supremacy propaganda they got you believing that everything is men's fault because of women's bad behavior and decision making.

@mrwoo29 haha I'd assume you think no one else is aware of this 'red pill/blue pill' mindset you have?

I'm not a misogynists, I'm a truth seeker and realist. Feminism is cancer and is destroying the family unit which people are allowing to happen. Third wave feminism has already started promoting rape culture which puts men in danger. Men are getting screwed for their resources through family courts and it's becoming an epidemic of single motherhood where girls are growing up to be whores and young boys growing up fatherless with no role model to.

The divorce rate is above 50% with 97% intiated by women. It's not safe for men to have relationships with women.

I only date women or friends with benefits, I see nothing to gain except just sexual gratification because women have left men no choice.

Do the research yourself if you dont want to listen to me. I'm here to feed men the red pill so they can see the dangers of feminism.

I understand red pill. I happen to believe there's a better way than war.

I love being a man - but honestly you sound like a complete cry baby putting all the blame on women.

You realize the women you interact with day to day didn't start feminism? They grow up in our same society so maybe they keep it alive but it's social conditioning for us all so blaming just women is toxic and totally unproductive.

Take some responsibility. It's not men's fault and it's my women's fault, it's a collective effort so now we collectively can make it better or start a war against genders which just seems like a completely stupid idea.

I love women - I have no reason to want to hate on them. Just learn to play the romance game better and it'll work itself out fine.

Red pill is good for awareness and an eye opener but a disgusting mindset to believe in 100%.

You were born from a woman - have some respect and learn to become more attractive without needing to spread toxic vibes.

• We need to figure out how to develop our psychic powers, because there's no other way of understanding what the hints girls claim they drop actually mean (or if they even exist)

• How to handle a women when she starts playing games such as ignoring text, silent treatment or know what a women wants

• Nothing. Most men hugely overestimate how much influence they have over whether a girl likes them. They'd be better suited doing less not more.

I see your point but that takes learning and tips/advice to get to that mindset. Guys that don't know any of that would need help getting there.

Hints the question: which area do men need the most help with

• As with every person comes differentances, and all people have them. To address similarities instead , your balance with another becomes infinite.

• How about approaching?

I think that's a skill all men could use more help on but in today's age of technology, you don't even need to learn to approach if you learn online dating and texting game. Then you learn everything you need from going on dates instead of having to suffer through the stages of approaching (it takes so much longer to learn a good approach in person than any of these other skills).

• D asf

• I've always felt for years now that a guys parental upbringing, childhood socializing experiences has a bigger impact on his dating life/sex life more than the other way around

• Nothing.

Fuck dating and fuck relationships

• Long-Term Relationship