Girls, if a big reason as to why a guy was to have an interest in you was because you never had a boyfriend before, would that be off-putting to you?

Let's say a guy wanted a girl who has never had her first love yet. He never had a girlfriend and wants his first love to never had her first love. There aren't very many women like that left once they graduate high school, so his options are limited.

Let's say you are one of the very few (if not the only) girl he knows who never had a boyfriend. Of course, he admires other qualities and characteristics about you, but that is a big reason why he wants you.

• Yes, that would be a turn off
  • It doesn't matter
  • No, that is fine
  • Other
  • See poll / I am a guy
2mo More please

What Girls Said 1

• I had a guy that seemed to worship me being a virgin, I could tell he was really happy with me being so "innocent" by today's standards - being that I hadn't done anything sexual. He treated me more like a object, and after some abuse and other things - I left him. He was furious and now I feel scared of guys who show an interest in that!

Later I found a loving guy, and he too was excited about it, but he always treated me with respect and loved me. :)

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't matter