Help! Parents way too overprotective?

okay, so I'm 13 years old. I have a boyfriend, and he's AMAZING! Anything and everything I could ask for. But, my parents don't know about him and I'm scared to tell them that I have a boyfriend. I've tried to hangout with him, at the movies, park, etc. But my parents just ask things like" who are you going with? What's there name? Where are you going? When will you be back? And "Let me go with you." They are ruining my life!! I need help. Should I just sneak out during the night to see him? I don't know what to do.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, they are not ruining your life or being overprotective. They're being responsible parents.

Most Helpful Girl

• I suggest you tell them you are going with a friend, be honest. Your parents want the best for you, but for now since you don't want your parents to know about your boyfriend just label him as a friend not a boyfriend. Don't hide where you are going or with who, it is common for girls to have close guy friends so, truly just be honest.

Oh and sneaking out at night might be the dumbest thing you could ever do, how old is this guy?

Then what you guys thinking about sneaking out at night? Just freaking tell your parents he's just a friend and going out to movies and all, plus don't you have any other in a relationship friends? Just tell them to make it like a double date so that your parents won't suspect but at the same time you won't be seriously hiding things from them and they are twice as more likely to let you go if there are more people going and you can prove it that there are.

Okay thanks🙃

What Guys Said 1

• They're just being good parents. 13 is too young for a boyfriend anyway. Focus on school.

What Girls Said 3

• They care about you. My mother does the same thing. It gets annoying sometimes, but you just have understand they care about you, and that they love you.

• Are you crazy? They're asking you because they care for you and they don't want you hanging out with bad people. Just tell your mom or dad.

• 13 is too young for a boyfriend bitch get ur ass back home and study