Should I try it or quit?

I'm just out of school and not looking to get married for at least 5-8 years ish. but I am interested in finding someone to be with. so would it be better to try dating even if I'm a little busy with work and such to try and find someone/ gain expirience with relationships (never been in a relationship) or should I focus on work and the special lady will come in time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Focus on work and special lady will come in time. Make a name for yourself in your chosen field and as you get a foothold in your career then begin looking for love - but honestly love usually finds you when you aren't looking

people always say that it comes when ur not looking and it drives me crazy!! lol thanks for the advice.

Well , in my case that was true. I was focused on my career and BOOM! Sexy brunette with great legs walked into my life. Hit my over the head with a love hammer. Best thing that ever happened to me.
      Good luck to you man.

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 1

• You should focus on your work/career.

What Guys Said 0