How do I get a girlfriend if I'm innocent and dorky😅?

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• get a girl who is also innocent and dorky or a girl who doesn't mind that or a combo of both.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• By being innocent and dorky!!!

Own it! If you can believe it and conceive it you can achieve it 🤓!!!

A girlfriend that is... if that wasn't clear mate haha!

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Ugh 🙄
    Referring to yourself as innocent and dorky is a turn off and no girl will give u the time of day. So weird.

0|1
    1|1
    • 3mo

Good point.

• Show All
    • 3mo

@asker yeah thats cool man. Be who you are not who people want you to be.

• 3mo

Hey! I've done alright for the last few years with those being my best qualities lol

• i feel you! haha honestly i'm the same way. just be yourself! girls that are into your personality will flock to ya, just be patient and focus on being the best you ya can be, okay? 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

That's good I don't want to change my self for anyone, the thing is, I've been "patient" for a little to long now😂😂😂

• Show All
    • 3mo

nope. never dated anyone. i'm too shy, too lolol. looks like we're in the same boat 😅 i think maybe we should both work on shyness because honestly not too many people will approach us quiet dudes and dudettes. but I don't know i always feel so awkward initiating anything non-mutual with guys i like. so the question is... how do we overcome that lol 🤔

• 3mo

Aww😔tbh I've been working on my shyness for a while, its slowly starting to "peel"away😅you have to get out of your comfort zone a lot, but still I wish some girls would start something with me,😅only time I've been flirted on was a dude😂😂😱

• Dorks are hot, you'll get a girlfriend.. don't worry about it.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Is this for real tho? Lol😅

• Find a girl that's the same!

0|0
    0|0
  • What's does dorky mean?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Lol hmm how do I put this? Think like Michael cera lol😅

• 3mo

ahhhhhhh I get it thanks

• 3mo

find a girl like you 😊
      but I'm sure you could date a girl that isn't dorky or innocent. Opposites attracts

What Guys Said 1

• You need to hang out with me bruh, you could learn a few things

0|0
    0|0