Is it a good idea?

this girl clearly likes me, but she doesn't want to hang out or see me. its a long story, and this has been going back and forth. I'm asking her to go somewhere cool with me tomorrow and she won't say no but is acting like no. i was going to tell her i'm going anyway, to met me there tomorrow if she decides to go. yeah, no?

What Girls Said 2

• All you can do is ask and see what she decides...

• yeah, I think all you can do is tell her that you're going and she's welcome to join, but you're going with or without her. Then it's up to her to decide if she wants to come with you or not. I'm not sure why she wouldn't want to hang out with you if she honestly does like you, but if she has some weird reason for avoiding you then I'm not sure what you can do to change that.

yeah, i honestly don't know. i don't get it. .. but anyway will this make her mad, i don't want to piss her off, i mean she kinda said no so i don't want to keep asking if its going to make her mad..

don't keep asking. Just tell her that you're definitely going, so if she wants to show up you'll be there, and if she doesn't come then you'll still be fine on your own. Leave the option open to her.

What Guys Said 0