Online Dating VS Dating irl?

• online Dating
  • Dating irl

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously I prefer face to face but I'm not agaisnt long distance, I can deal with it unlike a lot of people.

What Girls Said 9

• The best thing about online dating/finding someone online. The internet broadens your choice and where to find people. With dating in person you're stuck with who ever lives in the town that you're staying in.

• Online dating is a good way for introverts to open up. I liked it but it is risky if you never had met the person. Luckily I had met my husband in grade school and then I connected him online.

• where's the "none of the above" option?

• Irl of course

• Neither

• Dating in real life.

• In real life, people aren't serious online half the time.

• I did online dating twice, and they ended up in bad. Nope I won't take it again.

• Both

What Guys Said 5

• Real life is much better. You get to know the girl much better cause it's difficult to lie face to face, and you also don't get fooled by fake, filtered pics that so many girls use in dating sites.
    I've used Tinder before and those 9's and 10's tend to be just 7's in real life.

• Online dating is shit brah.

• been dating real life girls my whole life and found shit the last 20 years at least... just got online and hooked up with the sweetest girl i think i ever met a couple months ago... we talk on the phone every day for hours when we can't see each other. maybe the meeting was less organic than IRL but... so far everything else is way better.

• I need to be loved in 3 areas
    The mind
    The heart
    And
    The Dick

can't achieve all 3 with an online relationship

• Neither.