I sometimes forget that I have a boyfriend?

I love my boyfriend to death, and I would do anything for him. And he's also my best friend, and I care about him so much. And I think about him all the time, and he sometimes is even in my dreams. I am crazy about him, but the thing is sometimes I forget I am w/ him. I've liked him for 3 years, & I've known him for 2 years. But we started dating almost 2 weeks ago. And I don't know why, I forget that I have a boyfriend sometimes. Maybe it has something to do w/ our relationship being new? I was single for about 6 months, before I started dating him & I was used to it for so long. And now that I'm dating someone it's different, but good different. I am extremely attracted to my boyfriend, I think he's so handsome but I just forget that he is mine.

Like sometimes I run into attractive guys, or I might spot one & I think "he's cute" or something like that. But I never talk to them or make a move, bc I realize I'm dating someone & I'm not the type to cheat.

Is this a bad thing? Yes or no?

• yes it is a bad thing
  • no it isn't a bad thing

Most Helpful Guy

• no it isn't a bad thing

Most Helpful Girl

• You've only been together 2 weeks, it's not that long. If it's still happening after a month or two then it's pretty bad.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• How can you like someone for 3 years but only know them for 2?

I seen him and I thought he was cute and I started to have a crush on him. And I seen him around for a year until I got to know him.

Ohh got you :)

• It's okay to think like that! I'm in the same position as you :)