Have men turned a 180 when it comes to dating?

Really, what the hell? All I see where I go, are good looking guys with fat girls who walk around in pajama bottoms, flip flops and stained shirts. WHY? And all the attention I get are from guys who are like those fat girls. No job, still living off their parents and aren't healthy. And yeah, I am shallow for being attracted to good looking guys. I'm also shallow for wanting a hard worker that's great with kids and will treat me right.

I work hard to keep myself in shape, I have a great paying job, I pay my bills on time and I'm looking to start a family. Why do they go for ugly fat girls who either still live with their parents or leach off of them? Has this whole "stop body shaming" thing went too far? To the point that people who actually work hard get nothing for their efforts and lazy people are just handed things? I'm just tired of it.

• Yes, they've turned a 180.
  • No, they still want sexy, hard working women.

Most Helpful Guy

• No men just now care about personality which you yourself just admitted have a shitty one. Sorry but on the mate attraction scale you've dropped down considerably and you won't be getting any higher as long as you remain as shallow as you are. Maybe if you were born 70 years ago you'd have been a catch but unfortunately you aren't in those times anymore. Oh well that's just the hand you've been dealt in life.

You have no idea what my personality is like.

whatever.

You assume that all these average looking or fat women who happen to be dating good looking dudes are all lazy, jobless and dirty, that's pretty fucking shallow if you ask me sweety..

Most Helpful Girl

• They aren't dating you because you sound like a nasty bitch. Some people don't care about that though, so I'm sure if you really do look as nice as you say you do you can find an equally shallow guy to date for a while, until someone hotter comes along, because lets face it, your personality won't keep him.

What Guys Said 20

• I think you need to go out more.

I go out all the time. It's part of my job.

I KNOW. I'm talking about America, really. They say fat is the average look for women when it's really not.

I meet someone in the fashion industry that was telling me that size 8 dresses are now considered the norm.

• I don't think all men have done a 180, but what you've described I do think is becoming more common. I personally am more like you, I want someone in shape who I'm physically attracted to as much as emotionally. Its not shallow, its natural. Physical attraction is usually the initial point of attraction, your attracted to someone in the first place because they caught your eye, then the personality connection comes later. I'm definitely looking for someone who's attractive, in good shape and has it all together. I guess all the guys going for the fat girls are just leaving more of the attractive ones for me to choose from lol.

• "Why do they go for ugly fat girls"

Because they don't want girls with an attitude like your's.

• I think you are more like me in the aspect that you want someone who is a bit more ambitious than the normal girl. A bit more modern than traditional perhaps? You want the good looking guy (doesn't every girl, though?), who hits the gym, has a job, educated, probably not still living at the house if he can help it, and would like to have a family one day if the right girl comes around the way. BUT finding a said guy maybe hard for you because of your area? I love a girl who hits the gym, has a job can pay her bills, can cook because I can too and would love to cook a meal together on certain nights. Not sure if this helps but needlessly to say I still and will ALWAYS want the sexy hard working woman anyday.

• If all the guys who find you attractive are the loser types, as you have described, then I wouldn't blame the guys.

I have seen so many women who married the "good looking" guy, only to figure out six or eight years later that he had no other redeeming qualities.

• that's all you see? are attractive guys with fat girls... is that really all you see? or are you perhaps frustrated and thus exaggerated a frustration.

• Men are lowering their standards lol

• I don't think it's all men, just men that actually buy into the feminist led current culture. There are lots of guys who don't listen to nonsense, guys that will still only date women that put effort into themselves. However the number is much lower as high value males need women's approval to remain high value, they know this and roll with it. It doesn't really matter either, they still get laid at the end of the day so what do they care.

• Because you got a bad attitude
    OK hot guys dating fat girls ok let them be happy not the end of the world
    But you decide to turn angry and sad because of other people's choices

• having a sexy body is nice. but it doesn't pay bills. doesn't look after my kids. change ur attitude seems like u got some bitterness in u.

• Working hardens good personality is one thing but wanting a guy with smthering abs is too much. Tbh most guys are one or the other, very few are hard workers and great looking. Your a girl anyway, why do you care so much that a guy be a 10 for you?

I just want a good looking guy, not perfect, who's hard working like me. I just hate how these fat girls who never work just get handed good men for no reason.

• I would assume you are exaggerating curvy to fat, because I haven't seen what you are talking about.

Fat as in, double shin and fat rolls. NOT curvy. I'm curvy. The real curvy. Not fat girls who call themselves curvy just to make themselves feel better.

• Ya ya ya lliot Rodgers... Just don't shoot up any schools.

• Girls like you is the reason why

• i loled

• Well we want sexy girls... but it just seems impossible to get even an average girl...

I am a good looking guy, but because I'm shy I can't get a girlfriend if my life depended on it...

• Maybe because those ugly fat girls have an admirable personality.

• Guys are fed up with entitlement and it high frigging time they woke the F up

• I honestly hope no man ever gets trapped with you...

What Girls Said 12

• "I work hard to keep myself in shape, I have a great paying job, I pay my bills on time"
    If only I got a dollar every time I read that on this website. Why is it that so many people need to work so hard to just keep themselves in shape.
    Anyway, there are other redeeming qualities for people in relationships.

• Just because someone is not "attractive" it doesn't mean they're lazy, dumb, never pay their bills on time, etc. The fact that you would assume that shows the type of person you are, therefore, giving me the impression that you are quite vain, which can be a huge turn off; and you may not be as attractive as you think. You like what you like, and I wouldn't look down on you for the type of guys you like, but since you're looking down on guys that like girls that aren't like you makes me want to hit you with a truck. The stop body shamaing movement has nothing to do with who guys find attractive. Not being shamed for your body is something everybody deserve. It's people like you that are the reason this movement exsist. Simple as that.

• Probably because they love the women their with and have a connection with them regardless of what they look like.

• Maybe they love that person and all their flaws? Maybe they're attracted to the person that they are with? Let people live, you sound bitter about this to be honest with you.

• How do you know so much about these women by just looking at them? You're making a lot of assumptions.

• Men's ambitions have dropped. Their morale is at an all-time low right now.

• Maybe their personality is better than yours.

• Perhaps it's your shallow bitterness that turns them off?

• Do you only go to Wal Mart and like rough guys? Cuz that's the only demographic I ever see this happening - usually because they just had a kid and he stays slender mainly from a combo of manual labor and cigarettes.

• Depends on the guy. However, maybe you're not as pretty as you think you are. Those girls might have pretty faces even if they're overweight. The face is more important than the body. So if you're a butterface than guys aren't going to like you. They'll only want you for a pump and dump.

• I think you sound a little bitter. Live your own life instead of focusing on how other people choose to live THEIR lives.

• live your life, find your match and let other people, less sexier and fatter live their lives as they want. we all deserve happiness , love and we all should do what we want, and know best.
    don't judge others just because they're not like you ! (no one is perfect )