(This question pertains to ages younger than 18) Would you date an older man or an older man with children?

• Yes
    27% (3)20% (1)25% (4)Vote
  • No
    64% (7)20% (1)50% (8)Vote
  • I really want to date a man with a child
    9% (1)60% (3)25% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Guy

• If you know an older man who wants to date you at your age, then don't. Do you really want him in jail?

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Technically relationships are legal. Physical relationships are not. I myself would never date anyone older than me I only asked this question to see what young girls like myself would say.

• 3mo

If you think there is a difference between "relationships" and "physical relationships" then you have much to learn.

• 3mo

Indeed I do. I'm simply asking this question to see if my fellow teens would understand how wrong it is or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hell no. I hate children and whenever an older man takes interest in me it creeps me out whenever an older man takes interest me. Whenever a guy who is much older than me is attracted to me I instantly think he's a pedophile and speed walk away. Older men aren't my thing.

0|1
    0|1
    • 3mo

Me too! I'm totally with you on this. Being alone with any older man creeps me out.

• 3mo

I have friends who like and have dated older men and it creeps me out.

What Guys Said 2

• If that's what you're thinking of doing... don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really want to date a man with a child

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Lol Nooooo but if I was desperate for money I would probably have a sugar daddy who lives thousands of miles away 😂😂😁

0|0
    0|0
  • I want a guy who's older than me but definitely no one with kids!

0|2
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more