What's the best way to date while working 50 hours a week?

I'm starting my new full time job tomorrow that will put me at 50 hours a week (10 hour shifts 5 days a week). I'm excited for my new job because it's something I'm trained to do, and it pays decent. The problem is the long work shifts on top of being in a new town where I don't know anybody. When I got fired from my last job I fell into depression and went on a dating hiatus because I was convinced no girl would date a guy with no job. Now that I have a job, I'm not sure how I'm gonna find the time.

What do I do?

What Girls Said 1

• I'd give yourself time to adjust to your schedule and work life before trying to date. Once you're used to the routine, you can set up a date on one of your days off.

I think most women would understand (and respect) that you work a lot. If you like each other enough, you'll find time to be together.

What Guys Said 1

• People MAKE time for what is important to them!

More time outside the home and on dates, means less time for hobbies or down time.