Guys, would you leave?

Guys, if you had a girlfriend and found out she was on kik sending nude pictures and videos of her masterbating to other guys, & sexting other guys would you leave her? What would you do? Also, if she was on cheating websites, hookup sites , would you be mad? I'm trying to prove point here.

3mo My ex did this to me , and he told me he wouldn't care if I did it. I told him I could prove that no other guy would be okay with his girlfriend doing this.

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Hypothetically speaking only. Definitely.

I'd drop her ghosting style.

Change all numbers, emails, passwords that I can think of, and even move to another location if I absolutely need to WITHOUT ever telling her about it and then just say

It's all over, you'll never hear from me again, don't look for me again as I do not ever want to see you or talk to you ever again. Don't ask why, you know what you did behind my back and is absolutely inappropriate, and you had really let me down, as I had expected that you could be trusted before we began a relationship, but in the end I guess I really was wrong and should have always kept my guard up.

If you were in anyway unhappy with me in the very first place or whatever why can't you honestly and come clean about it and be straightforward about it instead of acting behind my back doing what you had did and is inappropriate for our relationship?

It's too late now as it won't really matter now, and we can't go back to the way things had been because it's all over. Good luck with your future relationships, because I really thought there was something we really had, such as a future together, but in the end I had came to realize that I was only just lying to myself.

All of this would be sent via text messages prior to changing my phone or phone number, and possibly via e-mail.

What Guys Said 33

• Cheating comes in any forms not just in the physical. There's emotional, mental and social. Physically is the obvious. Emotionally is when you should be sharing your feelings with your gf/bf. Mentally discuss personally matters other than emotions with everyone but your gf/bf. Socially is where the bf/gf stays back at the pad and you go all around town with the sidechick/fuckboy.
    Me, personally hell yeah I would be but that's the thing I'm not saying it can't or won't happen but its something you need to pre-screen discriminately in any dating potentials to lessen the chance supremely low.

• Prove a point? I don't care who does it in a relationship the other person should leave the relationship because someone isn't taking the relationship seriously

• Yeah, what's the point you are trying to prove?

• EEWWW. On KIK, really? EWWW. I wouldn't even waste my time confronting that slut. I'd leave.

• I would have a serious talk with her about what's wrong in our relationship and why does she feel the need to do those things.

If she cannot give me a logical explanation then I am out.

• Duh.

• Yes, I would. What's the point of being with her if she is doing that with other guys? I'm glad she'd just be a girlfriend and not my wife. I would hope she'd do the same thing to me if I somehow would do that. I'm not saying I would do that. But if it ever did happen, she should leave me.

• Of course duh

• I was about to say 'No' when I stopped at 'nude pictures', but after reading the reast it changed to 'Definitely NO'

• I'd break up.

• Yes I would leave

She also looking for other guys on hook up site, she moving like a slut

• lol I would have left as soon as I found out she uses kik like grow up girl
    but yeah she would be dumped to the curb no remorse I may even leave her the house I'll take my name off everything and move block her on every I own and move on I don't have time to waste oxygen on her

• I'd drop her faster than you can blink. Dump that fool he has no respect for you or the relationship.

• Hi Lacey,
    If I had a girlfriend doing all that on KIK and on cheating websites I'd do the same with other women 😉

I would leave so fast man. seriously I think that form of cheating is much worse than the act because they just keep doing it. that is utmost disrespect.

• Ummmm... YES OF COURSE I WOULD LEAVE HER. I trust my partners not to go behind my back and send nudes, sext, etc. This would be a breach of trust in my opinion so... yeah. I would leave in a heartbeat

• Yeah I'd break up with her

• I'd be mortified! But I'd give her a second chance. Beyond that, I'd have to leave her.

P. s.
    I'm sorry to hear about your ex and you.

• I would be okay with it.

The bro code stands strong
    A bro in need is a bro indeed.

• Yeah, though I wouldn't have ever gotten with her in the first place.

As for you trying to prove a point I have a strong feeling that there is more to this story than you are letting on.

My ex did this to me , and he told me he wouldn't care if I did it. I told him I could prove that no other guy would be okay with his girlfriend doing this.

• Obviously. She's messing around with other foods and that's not cool...

• Thats cheating so i would break up.

• Yep, id cut her off on the spot

• Yes, yes and yes, I'd find a girl who is decent

• yes leave u

• Yes that's cheating still

• yup.

• Hell yeah I'd leave her. Not even a question

• I'd leave her

• I'd dump her. Cyber-cheating.

• I would conclude that things are not fine. The status quo would not continue.

• More from Guys
    3

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more