Do y'all girls like shooting guns? Would y'all like a guy who shot guns?

• Yes I do/would
  • No I don't/wouldn't
3mo Wow, this is split really evenly right now! 19 to 19... please give me more input of y'alls opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it and if you are dating a guy who hasn't shot a gun you have a girlfriend not a boyfriend

I've never shot a gun but i want to... to answer the first question sorry

Well maybe of you're in the San Fransisco area shoot me a message and I can take you shooting sometime! That might've been weird to say but whatever.

Most Helpful Guy

• You must be from the south right?

Yes, born and raised in Texas. Transplanted to California for family, because I am young, but moving back to Texas soon for school.

I hoping to go to Longview, in east Texas. I used to live in Plano/Dallas area. you?

Ah nice and haha ah Plano that makes a lot of sense gun central of the world pretty much but yet probably the safest crime rate of like 0.4% I think lol.

And I live in Kansas, land of the plains.

What Girls Said 18

• This used to be a bit of a disagreement that both my boyfriend and I had. I used to hate guns, and support gun control. And he supports guns in general. After being with him my views have changed a bit, I no longer support gun control. However, I personally do not want guns. He still does, and wants me to have my own pistol. (Still in the process of trying to convince me and taking me shooting). I don't mind guns, I just don't want them, I'm a clumsy person and with my luck... I'd end up accidentally shooting someone.

• I would LOVE to! I want to take it up as a hobby, actually. I'm also interested in mounted archery (archery on horseback). Using a shotgun on horseback would be awesome too! I'm keen on trying everything. 😁

• Being raised in a family that hunts, I wouldn't have a problem with a guy who likes to shoot. He's more apt to respect it as a weapon that it is than one who doesn't, he knows the damage any gun can inflict on a living thing.

• No and I don't want a guy that has a gun whether it's legal or not and I don't encourage killing even if it's just hunting.

• I've never shot a gun.
    And I don't know my boyfriend has to know how to use a gun so I guess my answer is yes to that.

• I enjoy shooting, just wish those pesky school kids didn't move so damned quick...

• My dad hunts all the time. I love shooting guns and practice shooting, etc. I find it really fun. It would be great if the guy I like likes the same! ☺️

• No. Because no one in my country has a gun.

• i'm not interested tbh

• I don't shoot guns, but wouldn't mind learning.
    I wouldn't have a problem with others skill, just depends what the use it on/for.

• No I don't like guns

• No and no

• Not a big gun person, but I do love shooting guns once in while.

• I'm not the biggest fan of guns, but I'm not opposed to going to a shooting range and trying it out. I'll probably suck though

• I'm surprised so many girls said no. For the record, I said yes. I grew up in an outdoorsy type house (hunting, fishing, etc.) and guns are a part of that. Furthermore, we have the right from the second amendment to be able to bear arms. Why not protect ourselves?

• I don't like guns

• I shoot a fancy BB gun at targets with my dad because it makes him happy.

I have no interest in guns as a sport, and I'm okay with people enjoying them but I don't like people who hunt or those who are obsessed with guns and other weapons. It doesn't help that those kinds of people generally have the complete opposite political opinions of me either.

So it depends.

What Guys Said 4

• I sure would like a girl that shoots guns. Its difficult to shoot guns here its an expensive hobby.

• Watch me shoot my load

• I would love a girl who could shoot.

• I'd love a girl that likes to shoot. I'm a avid gun owner.