How do you get a guy you just met to ask you out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ask him out instead.

Most Helpful Girl

• This magical thing called: Show interest OR do it yourself.

What Guys Said 15

• You don't. You ask him out.

Why don't you?

Because it's nobodies job to ask anyone out and if YOU want to date someone it's your responsibility to make it happen.

• You know him ffs , it's not even a cold approach , just propose an idea about where and when to hangout.

• You cannot depend on a stranger (or really anyone) to do anything just because you want it. They have to know you want it, and the best way to do that is to do it yourself. If you're not willing to be vulnerable for him then he deserves better, don't you think?

• Show interest in bim. Dont hide your feelings.

• I met a woman recently who was giving me every sign to ask her out. She even mentioned to me about grabbing a coffee with her in the future. I would have but she is a social worker who was hosting a workshop on job development and she was at least 10 years older than me.

• You ask him out.

• Flirt with him and let him know you really want him to be yours. Maybe he'll ask you while you're doing that. If not, it's your turn to act!

• Ask him out or bring up some place or thing you would like to go or do and invite him or make it a group date if that takes the pressure off.

• touch him a lot while talking, maybe even accidentally rub your tits on his arm... make some suggestion/s or an invitation.

younger guys (ie 30 & below, sometimes worse) need neon signs.

grabbing his cock usually works too

• Dangle your drenched panties in front of him from a fishing line and reel that motherfucker in.

• Take off your shirt and dance around a little.

• no way. it´s usually your looks or a very spontaneous interesting conversation. it can´t be forced.

• Just take things slow , eventually he will ask you out, no need to rush, or you from Russia?

• Why can't you ask him out?

• Talk to the dude. Use plenty of eye contact. Let him know you are interested. If he does not get the hint, ask him out, its the 21st century.

What Girls Said 4

• How about you ask him out

• charm

• say in an overly dramatic way: what am I to do, my friend cancelled on our plans and I have no one to go with

if they don't take the hit they aren't interested

• Sex...