How often should you text a girl you like?

I'm wondering about that how often is that ok to text your crush in a week? I don't want the girl to feel i am annoying because I always texting her, but the problemu is that she never text me anything first, but answer my text almost every time. And now I have moved a little bit far from my hometown, so i am not able to ask her out to meet up or seeing her until I'm back when it's holidays, what should i do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Continue the Open Lines of Convo, @Daniel321123, and if she Continues to Push a Button on Her own End, Keep things Going and Flowing and Maybe by the 'Holidays,' who Knows how it Goes.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no rule lol, if you feel like texting then do it, if not then dont and wait until she texts you first.

Fwiw i text girls i like every day, because we're just chatting about random shit like friends.

What Girls Said 2

• As long as there's something to actually discuss i don't mind daily texts.

• Don't text her for a couple of days (or more depending on how often you text her now) and see if she texts you first. Or just ask her out and get it over and done with

What Guys Said 1

• You moved out so you kinda lost her unless you ask her out and you start to see her again, the sooner the better, or at least tell her you like her, next time make a move if she doesn't like it then move on

We did been on a date, so i am sure that she knows that i am into her, but right now, i have moved to my school which is 7hours far away from my hometown, and from my hometown to this girl, it takes 1 hours to drive... I did tried to ask her out once a week, but it seems to be very needy that's why I don't want to ask her out to often, but also now I can't ask her out even if I wanted to, it's too far, maybe i can do a FaceTime chat with her

I thought you meant like 1 hr, I think it's a good idea to talk things through and see if she wants to continue dating ( if she doesn't, convince her lol), once a week doesn't sound needy if she accepts, but of course ask her about it as well, I hope it works out!