What do you think of a girl who takes martial arts?

This is a question for the dudes. How do you feel about dating an MMA fighter or a woman who is very good at martial arts? Not super bulky, scarily ripped, or one consumed in roid rage, but knowing the fact that "Yes, she can kick my ass" even though she could be the nicest, sweetest girl you've ever met? What if you happened to find out by going to an MMA tournament and seeing her on the mat? Thoughts? :) (sorry if this is confusing!)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I'd like that, although I do mma too so I doubt she could kick my ass.

I just like sporty girls in general but I think nothing compares to the level of competition in combat sports/martial arts.

Thank you for your feedback! also that's awesome bro! Is there like a specific style you take? Muay Thai? Kickboxing?

Yea I just assumed that you'd do mma or at least other martial arts since you knew what muay thai is. But yea good luck on your story, definitely sounds interesting.

Thank you dude your good luck wishes go a long way with us writers!

• Cool! I know martial arts too and lift weights, so we could do some of that stuff together.
    Even the women MMA champions wouldn't have a chance against me, but I do think it is cool if they are tougher than other people. That is very hot!

• The problem with martial arts girls is the fact they THINK they can kick a guys ass and it causes them to develop a shitty attitude. Sorry, sugar-tits, but any out of shape 60 year old man can easily overpower 90% of the female "black belts" out there. Usually just by grabbing her wrists and pushing her down.

uh, noted thank you for your feedback? I think? ^-^

@GoldenWing keep believing that, sweetie pie. Hopefully you will never be put in a position where you are clearly proven wrong. as you would definitely be.

Lol! So, do you practice any martial arts? Any sports? Lifting? Bodybuilding?

• Depends if you can beat me up or not

• My dream woman is an mma fighter.

• i prefer feminine girly girls

I see thank you for your feedback! ^-^ (it's alright not everybody's opinion has to be the same :)

But, I'm not here saying your opinion is wrong, it isn't. I'm just trying to elaborate more on the subject. You like feminine women, good. Congratulations! That makes you a masculine man; the type that most women desire, including myself. Ciao. :-)

@GoldenWing LOL I UNDERSTAND.. THANKS

What Girls Said 3