What are your top five longterm relationship deal breakers? Mine are: 1. No career ambition (unemployed) 2. Loudmouthed 3. Low sex drive (sexually incompatible) 4. Religious zealot 5. Has children from previous relationships* * I can overlook the fifth deal breaker if she has no more than one child.
i) isn't passionate about something (hobbies, career, anything really); ii) treats waitstaff poorly; iii) a history of infidelity or abuse; iv) is clingy or codependent; v) is a bigot or fundie of any stripe.
i could keep going (i have high standards), but those are the obvious ones for me.
1. Watches too much t. v (as in hours and hours and hours of it) and that too shows similar to gossip girl.. my goodness I hate those. If he watches t. v on his spare time, I am cool with it but I am saying there are some who are way too obsessed with it. It makes them lazy too. Not just with t. v but you get the point.
2. Has Poor judgement.. as in listens to only one side of the story just because he loves that person etc.. I would want someone who is generous but knows how to be a fair judge.
3. Makes fun of others. I have noticed this a lot in certain people. Not just for big things but as small as for having a different taste in food... wth. 4. Shouts/ yells 5. Disrespectful: This certain someone in our family is just plain rude with his wife. It's annoying. It's one of those cliche story where, "We argue a lot but we love each other."
1. Unfaithful/Untrustworthy 2. Has any sort of addiction or past addiction (Gambling, alcohol, sex, drugs, etc.) 3. Does not agree on frugality of finances 4. Bad hygiene 5. Has substantial differences in religious/spiritual ideals 6. Does not want kids
1. Pressuring me into anal sex or any other sexual acts I'm not comfortable with. 2. Makes me feel insecure by commenting on my body, flaws etc.. 3. Doesn't learn to accept my children 4. An angry or stupid drunk, racist, rude to cashiers/waitress, judgmental.. anything mean in general. 5. Poor personal hygiene.. yuck.
1. no sense of humour 2. smoker 3. drinks too much 4. spends too much time with his buddies and no time for us (fyi he should definitely have guy time like I like to have girl time) 5. doesn't take care of himself as in appearance ( he doesn't have to be a supermodel but be presentable) 6. insensitive to my needs
Not in any particular order, but a few things that I found have made me despise and leave guys I have tried to build up something with. 1: If we're not on the same level (meaning we can't have intellectual discussions, since no smarts can be found in his head) 2: Acting like God. I can't stand when guys think they know everything, and act like they're are smarter than google, the entire WebMD and knows more about me than me. 3: Sexual close-mindedness or working sex intro every conversation we have. 4: Poor hygiene or looking like some trash thug. 5: Acting childish in an embarrassing way, being unable to take shit seriously and not understanding when I get mad.
1. Has to be a Christian with morals and values 2. Not married with kids, preferably single 3. Good with money or can learn 4. Not into drugs 5. Not a narcissist, has to value my feelings and opinions.
1) History of cheating or sleeping around in the past 2) History of any type of violence, cruelty towards others/animals or if he hits me once 3) Wants to raise my future kids through spanking 4) Doesn't even want to work at all 5) Is a religious fanatic
Stealing form people (including defrauding or swindling) - this does not include large corporations which may be stolen from ad lib-
The belief that your emotions or feelings are anything other than feelings and emotions, and must be catered to.
Excessive religiosity - basically you can believe your religion and go do it once a week. Don't talk about it, don't try to infect others with it. Basically treat it as a mental defect, but a controllable one, like excess hand washing. If you can't remember the difference between a SCIENTIFIC theory, and the vernacular use of the word theory , your religiousity is out of control.
Asexuality. Go practice being a nun with someone who cares.
1. No ambition to work or go to school. 2. Gold digger. I don't mind paying but if they're just expecting me to pay ALL the time than that's a red flag. 3. Super clingy to the point where they don't let you have any spare time. 4. Has a lot of baggage 5. Keeps on talking about exes and past sex life. I don't judge people for their past but if they keep on talking about it then it's a turn off.
In no particular order: 1) Smoking / drugs / (too much) alcohol 2) Religious (I don't massively hate religion or anything, it just wouldn't work out) 3) Low intelligence 4) No respect for my interests / hobbies 5) Being a bitch :3
1.) No career 2.) Boring in bed/sexual incompatibility... 3.) No loyalty/Flirting with other/bad past or cheating in the past/high sex partner count... 4.) Party girl/club girl/excessive drinking & smoking.. 5.) Religious freak..
1. has or wants kids. (not ready for that at all) 2. is addicted to drugs or any other destructive behavior. 3. has or wants house pets. (hair everywhere, ruined furniture, unnecessary costs) 4. messy 5. bossy / controlling
Well no wonder I'm alone... girls like this don't exist!
She's racist, she's a misandrist, she's rude, she doesn't like me for how I look but only likes me for my personality, she finds women more attractive than men even though she claims to be straight. There are many more but these are some of the major deal breakers.
Manipulation, mind (fuck) games, dishonesty and making no compromises everything have to be her way even if she dont say it directly, when she thinks she is center of universe. Yes u know most guys will say its easiest to get girls like that break her ego a little and rest of life she will have to prove you this or that but i hate girls that are like that. Girls like that are just not worth my time and most girls are like that.
not a virgin childish immature more than 3 years younger/or more than 5 years older than me not a worker (im not looking for a woman to support me, but a woman thats not going to sit around at home all the time and be lazy)