If he showers you with compliments, does it mean he likes you?

This guy that I have been hanging out with always compliments me. He says "I like it" whenever I do something. He has told me I'm "awesome" and "one of a kind" and "different from other girls" (but in a nice tone, not sarcastic). He has told me stuff that he likes about me when we hang out. Does this means he likes me or is he just talking?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he just wants to be friendzoned.

• Why would he do this if he wants to be friendzoned?

• because that is always the outcome if a guy compliments a woman too much.

• As in he wants to be friendzone or that I would decide to friendzone him?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not just talking for certain :p

The real question is does he mean everything he says or is he just trying to get into your pants. Has he offered anything? A date, versus going home for a movie? Does he offer to spend time with you? Does he have a well documented history of girlfriends?

• I mean I'm not a slut and I think it is pretty obvious in the way that I act and everything. We went to get ice cream, play mini golf, and see a movie one night. Another day we went on a nature walk. He suggested that we hang out both of the times and he said he would come visit me at school. He has had at least one girlfriend that I know of and they dated for two years. I'm not trying to be cocky but I would be a significant upgrade from her...

• also, he has been trying to break the touch barrier because he gave me a bear hug the other day and he always playfully touches me in the arm, leg, or side.

• how do I show him that I have taken the hint? Now I am away at school but when we were texting before I left I was super flirty to him!!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!