Girls, I feel like I'll never find the right girl should I give up?

I'm 19 and shy, short (5'6), a nice person, considerate, black male, and decent-looking. Girls never look my way. I've been called cute but that's it not "sexy", "attractive", or "hot". The girls only go for the bad boys but that's not who I am. I play piano but I can't play to get girls interest. I've ALWAYS had TERRIBLE luck with girls I feel depressed because of it. Should I be the opposite of what I am to get girls (a. k. a bad boy) or give up?

2

What Girls Said 2

• In hopes of making you feel a bit better- cute isn't bad. Hot isn't good. Sometimes when girls use the word "sexy" it just means the guy looks like he is sexual and just wants to have sex. Also, these words can correlate to personality. If you're a nice guy, I wanna be with you. I wanna be with a cute guy. The last word anybody would use to describe me is sexy despite being called very attractive- im just a goofy girl and I don't take anything to seriously which is apparently just seen as more cute. Im fine with that. You sound perfect to me!! Nice height, nice guy, and you seem like a good friend. How you see yourself is not nearly close to how others see you.

• No don't give up. Continue to be yourself and the right girl will come. Just work on your confidence and self esteem. You have great qualities.