Hi guys! A little question, if u dont mind?

What do you think about 12 years old boys or girls with a boyfriend/girlfriend?

3mo By the way, I'm 14. I just want to know your opinion 😃 and I don't even have a boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people have a "boyfriend/girlfriend" at that age, but not really, 99% of the time they are just emulating the older people around them. Sometimes they grow to love each other when they get much older, but no. not at that age. Overall, it's just kids trying to be grown up.

What Guys Said 24

• I think it's cute and healthy for them. They exploring different social contexts and it will help them learn how to behave (in regards to social settings, not obedience). As long as they aren't doing things that would be considered inappropriate for them, I see it as a positive.

• I think it's cute ❤️💕

Just so long as they don't get into some serious physical stuff it's all okay

Even if they do I pray they have at least one understanding parent that guides them right but not chaperone

• Normal but very worrying. Not necessarily the girls, but the boys. Boys around the age of 12-14 are at the WORST, most immature stage in their lives. They can hardly be trusted by themselves let alone with a girl. I would keep a close eye on my daughter because there is a 90% chance the boy is only after one thing.

• I feel sorry for them.

• I didn't want a girlfriend at that age, but I had a girl ask me to be her boyfriend when I as 10 and I remember girls being really horny and aggressive towards me at 12-13... I'd say it's normal for kids to have raging hormones in middle school... Especially girls.

• Meh... I had a girlfriend at that age so I'm no one to judge.

• Ehh no sorry they'd have to be at least 16 years old in my opinion.

• When I was that age, lots of my classmates and friends dated but it was never more than holding hands or kisses on the cheek and I think it should remain that way.
    Children that young aren't sensible or mature enough to be sexual activity, and they shouldn't be expected to be mature enough either. They have the rest of their lives to be adults; you're only a kid for a short amount of time.
    Cherish it.

• Very worrying.

Very very very worrying.

My brother is 12 and he is still a child. Children having girlfriends/boyfriends is just wrong.

• it's pushing it

• anyone can start dating at any age, whoever thinks you can't is a dunce.

• go back playing with your toys

• It's cute but they should be focused on other things like school

• Sounds so normal to me. My first was when I was I was 13

• It's cute and it should remain that way... it's puppy love

• having a boyfriend does not always mean sex... assuming i raised them right-i'd be just fine.

• nothing particullar they will separate their way anyway

• 12 year old boys and girls should not be left unsupervised. The parents should intervene and explain how that is not appropriate.

• It's great I'd hump your tight young pussy baby you sound hot

Excuse me?

@JoyGirl thank you.

@JoyGirl Wished I could , he's hiding !!

• First of all how old are you exactly and I would think it's fine but that's my opinion considering I'm 13

Sorry didn't read the last part well where it said you were 14 you wanna talk sometime if you read this

Excuse me? You want to talk? :/

• That's kinda ridiculous. They seem WAY to young, but I guess you'd have to be pretty early blooming in order to even want that kind of thing at that age... unless they're just doing it 'cause they see the older kids doing it, in which case it's just silly.

• cute as long as they don't get pregnant

• No way!

• Far too young

What Girls Said 17

• I had my First Love at your Own age, hun, so there is Nothing wrong with this. We were together for 3 Glorious years.
    However, I was also '12 years old' when I had a Crush on a Guy in my School who ended up to be My... First Kiss.
    Being a Very young Teen, this is the Time to Spread One's Wings and Things.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• At that age it really is a label. It's two people having cuddles and a few clumsy kisses. Hold hands at school sort of thing.

Nothing wrong with it! It's more fun/transition to the real thing.

I had my first boyfriend at 15. And I've only ever had 1 other boyfriend - the one I'm with now.

• I think it's stupid and won't allow my kids to date this young because it's not gonna lead to anything serious at that young age and it will distract them from school.

• Immature, etc
    I was 12 too and had many crushes etc.
    But I never decided to get "serious" because for some reason I just thought this was for grown ups.

And at that age.. I kind of knew I was still a kid... I stiill am at 18 but at 12.. and dating? Just no.

I would see this 12 years old back then acting like a 25 year old with boyfriend.. and some even pregnant.. I was just shocked. Wow. lol

• Cute, if they're the same age :p

• Meh this may not be directed at me but to be honest? At twelve I was upset that I missed a powerpuff girls episode because I got confused with the mac and cheese directions. the fuq am I gonna do with a relationship? What do twelve year old guys even? I. nevermind Im just done. Youth nowadays are confusing as hell,

• I think that it's good for them to be exploring relationships. I don't think that they should be having sex or doing anything more intimate than holding hands, but all in all, I think it's cute.

• Its cute, but no doubt in the future they will say it wasn't real

• I think they are a little to young, but if they are happy together, then so be it.

• it's a bit young

• It's none of my business. It's their parents' problem.

• Way too young

• That's pretty young to be dating. If be strict on them.

• Like I don't know I'm not 12

• nooo no! they are just a child

• It's silly. There's really no point. 12 year olds are just dumb little kids. They take these relationships so seriously when they hardly matter.

• I bet you're 12 and you made an account on Gag, am I right? What I want to tell you, is F what people think. Do what you want to do.