A question for Catholics/Christians?

I don't know if this is weird I believe in sex before marriage as long it's not a one night stand, I believe if your in a relationship for long enough e. g. 2 months+ you should be able to have sex. My question is does anyone who is Catholic/Christian agree with me, am I weird because I believe this?

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I think there are other Catholic/Christians who agree with you and do not make it a big deal.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope there is nothing wrong with that. Do whatever you are comfortable with.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• If you pay her father fifty shekels of silver you are good enough too:
    Deuteronomy 22:29
    If a man finds a girl who is a virgin, who is not engaged, and seizes her and lies with her and they are discovered, then the man who lay with her shall give to the girl's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall become his wife because he has violated her; he cannot divorce her all his days.

So as long as you marry her later there is no problem according to the bible or don't get discovered.