Asking out a girl?

I want to ask this girl out but I don't know how? Any experiences of when you asked/or were asked out would help. Is it just as easy as asking "wanna go out?" Or is there more to it?

What Girls Said 1

• Well first find out if she likes you and if she does and you guys talk just say "hey would you like to go out with me" or even try " would you like to hang out" or just ask her about her plans and mention you would like to hang out! :)

I can't tell if she likes me or not. Like its a big maybe lol should I just straight up ask her if she does?

Yeah you can try that! Be like hey I like you more than a friend do you feel the same way about me! Maybe that might work

What Guys Said 2

• "Would you like to go out with me sometime?"

• Keep it simple. Very simple and straight to the point. Make sure it's a suprises for her to more the better.

Read my take. I used to be in your situation.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a30660-why-coudn-t-i-approach-that-girl-tips-for-guys

The best one is to ask her out without giving an option.

Like "are you free to go the movies on Friday?" Is the best. If She says she's busy then try a different day. If she insists on being busy then stop.