What does pretty cute mean?

From 1 to 10. What would it put u at? Does it mean I am not that cute?

3mo A guy I am texting said that to me. He asked me out and said I do think ur pretty cute 😉 especially when and he mentioned something I said once that he thought was cute.

Most Helpful Guy

• 7.5 maybe a little higher

A guy I am texting said that to me. He asked me out and said I do think ur pretty cute especially when and he mentioned something I said once that he thought was cute.

He is calling me beautiful and gorgeous and stuff now so I guess he was to nervous or wasn't sure where we stand haha

Honestly though I don't know why it upset me a little though it seems so childish now haha

What Guys Said 11

• Being cute is not on a scale like being pretty is. Being cute is different from being pretty but it is a nice compliment. The way he said it mean that he likes you. He was commenting on your cute face and nice personality. The second part was him bringing up something that he liked that you said. He hopes that you fondly remember it also.

• If we have to go on the 1-10 scale, I'd say at least 7.

Also remember that texts show no emotion. "You're cute" and "You're pretty cute" can be taken so many different ways.

I think he means it like you are more than cute.

Don't focus on the "pretty" part in this case.

• It's a weak compliment. Don't read anything more into it - it basically means nothing. It's called flattery.

• Probably a 7-8 maaaaybe 9
    10 if you're easy to fall for

• It's better than "decent." but not as good as "drop dead gorgeous."

How about damnnn cute?

He asked me out and goes I do think ur pretty cute especially when and he mentioned something I said once that he thought was cute. He said this over text.

Then he was most likely referring to your personality rather than your looks.

• possibly he don't know what to say

• 7 tops, depends on how nice you're trying to be.

Oh, I guess in that context you would be a 7 or maybe more.

• Pretty cute is pretty damn good...

• Need a face to rate

• Around 6.

If he said 'pretty' cute that means for him you're not fully cute.

On my scale I would put fully or genuinely cute (or nice) a 7.
    And ahead, there would be
    8 for pretty
    9 for beautiful
    10 for gorgeous

I think pretty cute can mean fully cute

@mirandathewise I don't think there's such a difference. You know, you can dress up and move up

• i thnk u r pretty stupid

What Girls Said 2

• Cute as a Button, Miss 8.
    However, Listen to the Tone of his Voice here, dear. If he says this in an Excited Voice, "Pretty cute," this is Real good. And if he Says it in a Tone that You can Tell is not too Well, such as "Pretty cute," then the '8' would Change to a #Number 2 for You.
    Good luck. xx

It was in text. He asked me out and said I do think ur pretty cute 😉 especially when and he mentioned something I said once that he thought was cute.

Ah, well, through a Text and asking you OUT in the Same Sentence, is a sure Ten then. xxoo

• I would say a 7.5