Advice on what to say?

So this girl I've known for 2 years and I have finally started talking again recently, but our conversations on Snapchat seem to always end up revolving around school or homework. Basically I'd like to know what I should talk about with this girl and if only talking about school w/ her has caused her to become bored with me.

What Girls Said 1

• Begin a new Beguine of Asking her Questions about her Family, her Interests, Hobbies, things of this Nature.
    Whenever a Guy Goes into Something of Interest Besides Business, then I Know... It's going to Flow.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 2

• Are you romantically interested in her? If so, start trying to gradually divert topics, and flirt a bit.

• You need to escalate the convo. By end of second chat session she should have no doubt about your intentions. If you aren't talking about sex, you are losing her interest.