Would a man who is in his mid to late 20's with a young child go for a 20 year old?

So I help coach a children's soccer team and one of the kids, he's probably 7, has a father who is, to put it politely, a major hunk. He doesn't look old, probably mid to late 20's. I have never seen this child's mother and his father does not wear a wedding ring, so for the sake of the argument, let's assume that the child's mother is not in the picture. So the father is really nice and kind of flirty, but I don't know if that it's just the way he acts around everyone. Would a man who is in his mid to late 20's with a young child go for a 20 year old?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably not. Because he is a father, his child comes first before his relationships. Additionally, a stipulation to relationships for him is most likely if the woman can be a good mother. Most 20 year olds are not ready for a child yet and are not in the life stage to have one comfortably. I would guess that he'd look for someone older who would be ready to be a mother.

What Guys Said 1

• If you're attractive, I'm quite certain he would bone you.

What Girls Said 1