How to talk to a girl that checked you out?

I see girls checking me out sometimes, mostly at the mall... I check them out too but nothing happens :(

I am shy, and sometimes when I do talk to them they quickly realize that I'm shy and awkward and don't end up liking me...

What can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Work on your self confidence and practice your social skills.

Okay :)

It seems like people are like Why the f! are you looking and talking to me... lol

Maybe there is your problem right there. You are already creating fear without the incident even happening?

I thought that too at first but so far, as long as you look approachable and ask nicely, people respond back in a positive way. Some definitely get taken aback but I've realized throughout this entire process that we need to talk to people more (too much teens getting hooked on Pokemon Go!) lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Act like they're your friends and approach them that way. If they're not right for you, then at least you made a new friend.

What Girls Said 3

• Smile and flirt a bit first before you go over to them. Have some topics prepared to break the ice. Remember they're just as nervous as you are and waiting for you to take the lead. Ask for their number or kik or w/e. Walk away and contact no more than 24 hours later and ask them out to someplace neutral. Reconfirm the meeting the day before.

I'm terrible at flirting and breaking ice...

:'( I don't want that... what are the basics?

I'm just trying to get you there bud. I don't want to you strike out and quit. Rejection will happen. Accept it but there's no other way to perfect your game without trying first.

• If she really did check you out, go up to her and start a convo say what's up

Then they saw nothing much...

• How do you know they don't like you?

Because I look like a dominate, confident, strong guy... but I am actually shy and awkward

Really? They would never know. You could talk about anything if you wanted. Hmm, maybe cars for example. Pretty pink convertibles and ask her if she wants to go for a ride 😄

What Guys Said 2

• Get a fat penguin.

• Just approach her with a "Hey, I saw you staring at my junk."