Is he trying to just be friends?

Confusing guy: always keeps me in his radar, asks me if I like certain guys, plays games with me, touches me... And then randomly comes up to me and tells me he has a girlfriend and that he likes her and how he missed her, then asks me if I'm jealous! Is he trying to tell me that I don't have a chance? I am gonna tell him that I like him.

What Guys Said 1

• No, he's playing mind games. Why would you be interested in someone that already has a girlfriend? If he has a girlfriend and would cheat on her he will cheat on you. I wouldn't tell him that and you should move on forget about him.

What Girls Said 2

• It sounds like he is playing with your feelings. If he really is dating another girl best to just move on. But if he is only saying that he is dating someone just to get a reaction out of you, give him the 411 and let him know how you feel about him. Then it's on him whether he wants to pursue you or not.

• This doesn't make sense. Flies are attracted to shit not sweet stuff you need to explain yourself !