If he came to visit me, is anything implied if I let him stay in my dorm?

There is a guy at home that I was "hanging out with" before I left for school. I think he likes me and I like him. The most we did is hug (once) at home. I can tell he is trying to break the touch barrier when we hang out. I left for college (I go to school about four hours away) and he said he would visit me. I go to an all girls school and boys can't be in our rooms past a specific hour every night. I live in a single and I would kind of feel bad if I made him get a hotel or sleep in his car; however, I have no intentions of having sex with him (I am planning on waiting til marriage). Would it be awkward if we both slept in my twin bed and I wouldn't have sex with him? What exactly is implied if I let him stay in my room?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tes, of course it would, he should be able to understand

Most Helpful Girl

• No, just let him know that he can stay with you and when he does just don't have sex, let him know that he simply can just stay with you- if he thinks something else it really isn't your fault.

What Guys Said 3

• That would be a big mistake. Do not do that

• No one checks. I used to have to check people in who would stay in our dorms for the night. They could care less most places about that if they don't walk around and cause problems. 99% Of the time people who got caught and written up/fined had friends who got noticed by some turd in the dorm thst told the R. A on them. They're more concerned (atleast where I went) on alcohol and drugs in a dorm.

• Don't do it

What Girls Said 0