Why do lots of white guys date Asian chicks but don't like white girls date other races?

• because they think white women are their objects
  • because they are creeps who can't get White girls so they're mad
  • they're just jealous, just don't give a fuck

Most Helpful Guy

• There's not that much overlap between the white guys dating Asians, and the white guys complaining about white girls dating other races.

Same as there's not much overlap between white girls dating black guys, and white girls complaining about white guys dating Asian girls.

Overally interracial dating is a net neutral for white people - roughly even numbers of white men and women date interracially, so it doesn't overall distort things (as it does for other groups - for Asians, women are dating out more than the men, leaving Asian men single, and for blacks, men are dating out more, leaving black women single (that along with the 1M black men in prison))

That's overall. But as soon as you slice by demographics, you can see where the resentment comes in.

Among lower income whites, it's mainly white women dating black men.

Among high income whites, it's mainly white men dating Asian women.

So among less successful white guys, you'll hear more complaining, and among higher income white women, you might hear some complaining.

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose they're jealous, but I honestly think it's more the result of a superiority complex a lot of men seem to have.

What Guys Said 10

• Selective perception. It would be helpful to be less hateful and just pay more attention to the average people and not just some few rotten apples that stand out.

• We do? 😁

• eh I doubt the majority thinks like that and the few that do are hypocrites and idiots

• Why would a guy care for what races a chick dates? XD

• Most young guys don't care about interracial dating it's only older men who grew up when it was taboo that object it.

• Not all white guys have the same opinions. Your voting options suck by the way.

• Most of the white women I see on here are a waste of some white guy's sperm.

• I honestly find Asian women more feminine and more open to understand guys and have a bit more family culture in them. Plus from what i can see, many are great friends and you can have a great relationship. I'm not putting white women down... its just i prefer them now.

• Its kind of a caveman thing I think. You know the women stay at home while the mrn hunt and war. Look at the vikings the tradition of carrying over the threshold is from when the Vikings captured a girl on a raid and took her home carrying her into his home to have his way with her.

• That's not true. First white guys doesn't care if white gurls date Asian guys

Secondly, White gurls don't date Asian guy

if a white girl dates Asian guys, they'll tease her do you like women or small pennies lol

If a white girl dates black guys, that's worse. They tease her if she's into animals and don't want her back eww

I'm half Korean and I do quite fine dating white women.

What Girls Said 2

• Very, uh, diverse options you have there Anon...

• The white guys that only date white girls are mad that white girls aren't dating them.
    The white guys that date Asian chicks aren't mad at white girls

Lol I pretty much encountered several white guys who date Asians being bitter about white girls don't find them attractive. They are mad seeing White girls with other guys who're more attractive because they know they have no chances with us Lmao

Lol. If you think so.

Seriously I wanna date one myself