Is there a race that you would never approval your daughter to be with?

• yes blacks
    16% (7)32% (16)24% (23)Vote
  • yes Hispanics
    2% (1)2% (1)2% (2)Vote
  • yes Asians
    7% (3)0% (0)3% (3)Vote
  • no, it's my daughter not yours. She dates whatever she wants, fuck off.
    75% (33)66% (33)71% (66)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|22

Most Helpful Guy

• She can date whoever she wants as long as its a descent human being.

7|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah she can date whatever race she wants.
    I know my parents would let me, although I'm sure they would prefer an Arab or countries like Turkey, or Caucasus countries, or some Balkan countries.
    My Grandma though, that's another story lol she's kinda racist when it comes to marriages haha but I love her nonetheless.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Gremlins.. static1.comicvine.com/.../1474714-gremlins2.jpg

And wow that poll..

5|1
    0|0
  • I don't care what race her boyfriend is. He just better respect her and treat her well

2|1
    1|0
  • Not a specific race, but any man, mine will go to a convent at an early age, guys are bastards. Lol but really, no idc although I'd prefer a Scottish guy just because their accents are awesome, and we could drink like fishes together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly wouldn't care black, white, Asian, middle eastern, Caucasian, Spanish etc. Their race doesn't really matter, the main thing that matters is that their worthy of being with my daughter and that they're a good man who will take care of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, NASCAR. My potential daughter has no business driving fast cars.

0|1
    0|0
  • My families Jamaican but they wouldn't give a flying fuck so long as she has a sense of humor and is cool...

0|0
    0|0
  • She can date whoever she feels like as long as he's a good upstanding dude.

2|1
    0|0
  • no. because she's not my property, she's a human being and it's her life. she's born alone and dies alone-so who she chooses is for her alone.

only selfish morons would answer "yes".

0|0
    1|0
  • Why isn't Caucasian an option?

1|0
    0|0
  • No muslims. If she dates one of those abusing suicide bombers I'm gonna go Al Bundy on his ass. Or I might go Raymond Reddington and kill his ass.

0|2
    4|4
  • None. Never would i discriminate against my childs choice in love.

1|0
    0|0
  • weres the other races at lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Only race I will let my daughter date, is the human race.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want white grandkids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, some ethnicities.

0|0
    2|2
    • 3mo

Wut are they

• Show All
    • 3mo

Woah so strict haha T_T

• Nope, but statistically since more Black guys are thugs, losers, uneducated and make less money or are trying to "get back at Whitey" by scoring a White girl he better be a legit hard working good guy or he's not going anywhere near my daughter and if she does she's being disowned.

Not watching my daughter be a single mother on welfare raising a mixed kid

0|0
    0|0
  • Any guy from mainland china. They are such dicks. Its not because of race it's because of their arrogance and lack of manners.

0|1
    0|1
    • 3mo

Are you living in China?

• Show All
    • 3mo

Where do you live, we don't have Asian tourists here

• 3mo

At least a billion chinese tourists descend upon the globe every year *disclaimer figure may be exaggerated*

• Wow, surprising amount of people voted "yes blacks" – I lose more and more faith in humanity...

3|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Agreed. Are you black though?

• 3mo

Nah, I'm not.

• I wouldn't want her dating trolls.

1|2
    0|1
    • 3mo

I'm trolling? I'm serious!

• The human race

Wait. This vapid answer doesn't make sense this time, does it?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah no illegal aliens

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• My kid can date in whichever way she wants as long as everyone is a consenting adult. Blue, black, red, yellow, pasty ass white, I don't know. The swirl is ok, the swirl is me, the swirl will be her too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks like almost half the people who voted on the poll are racist

2|1
    0|0
  • You're missing a couple races, and my kids can date who they want as long as they aren't complete and utter cunts who disrespect them. They could be humanoid aliens, but as long as my kids are treated right and with respect, then I don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • The results of this poll are just painful..

1|1
    0|0
  • Is this poll towards white people? Because there's no "yes whites" option 🙄 My daughter can't date anyone who voted A.

1|0
    0|0
  • As long as he is respectful, sweet and kind and all of that. Then race doesn't matter.
    But if he forces her into a religion, that's a no go.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, of course there isn't. I'm not a racist.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't fucking care.

0|0
    0|0
  • My daughters can date anyone that they want to date

0|0
    0|0
  • Alien cyborgs. Damn dirty alien cyborgs, would never let them date my daughter!

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

0|0
    0|0
  • I will let her date any race. It makes me sick that there are racist people.

0|0
    0|0
  • My dad says I should only date a white man. Kind of scared to go against him.

0|1
    1|2