Who should make the first move?

• Girl
  • Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• If a guy is expecting me to do the first move he's DREAMING lol. I'm super shy around guys I find attractive, when they come to me I turn red and I'm on the brick of passing out, let alone me going to him, hah NEVER.
    So GUYS

Most Helpful Guy

• I didn't vote plainly on the fact that if you want someone bad enough just fucking go and make the first move. Waiting for the other person to make a move while that person is waiting for you to make a move and guess what NOTHING is fucking happening. Be like Shia and just FUCKING DO IT!!!

What Girls Said 4

• Seems as though girls should probably do that today... Since little boys have become so scared of literally everything.

Hey! It's not my fault I'm shy and my parents and sister keep telling me to get a girlfriend! Yeah, I am scared. I admit it. But I also just moved to a new state. And to top it off I have dreadful anxiety. No one ever blames themselves. Maybe it's you.

@sj2107 Haha Sorry, didn't mean anyone in particular, especially not teenagers - they definitely don't know what they're doing. But everyone has anxiety in some things, and some have anxiety in all things --- it's just a matter of whether you want to overcome or ignore it for something you might want or not.
      But you're still really young. There's no rush. Don't let others pressure you. It just makes it worse if you try to do things you're not ready for yet.

• Whoever wants to

• Guys.

• anyone!!!

What Guys Said 6

• Whoever feels more comfortable. I mean c'mon people... it's the current year after all. A new age.

• I think the girl should make the first move, but an indication move of approval so the guy can understand her feelings towards him, then the guy can the make the first "official" move.

• the one who is interested first or the most

• The one who loves most. If she loves you, she have to tell other wise i won't give a kite. It is not 1950

• I think it depends on whether you're more dominant or submissive (just in general, this has absolutely nothing to do with BDSM). The dominant/assertive one would be more fitted to making the first move, y'know?

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more