What to do when your in love with?

A guy whos married? Two years ago the first time i met him at a sporting event it got a little crazy in the evening and ever since then i cannot stop thinking of him! I see him at competitions very often through summer and he's nice. I didn't know he was married until i saw him the second time! - two weeks ago he was friendly and one time i caught him staring at me as he walked past (i was talking to a friend and with sunglasses on he couldnt see me watching too) Literally i dont know how to stop this! Or find a way to be together although being realistic i know all of my wildest dreams are not possible!

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly tell him how you feel then I strongly suggest to move on as your just gonna keep hurting yourself.

I know :( but thats nit as easy as you make it sound! I tried really hard.. Then i saw him again and directly back to square one

I understand, there was the girl I liked but after a few conversations I found out she was in relationship which was going for 3 years straight (and it still is) so I told myself to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just keep moving on with your life and let him be.

I want to- but its hard to just get over it
      Its not like i can turn it on and off its just there

Well that's sad. All I can say is I hope they don't have kids because tearing a family apart is horrible, especially when children are involved.

Im not saying im going to do something.2 children.. 17and 5 I will wait and see what might come in the future.. Its just a hard feeling to live with you know :(

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• You get over it, move on and find someone else. If he cheated on her, he can just as easily cheat on you. And since you know he's married, anything you do at this point to get his attention in a romantic/sexual way makes you an asshole.

• As hard as it may be, the guy is married. That is the ONLY reason you can't pursue and it should be the reason why you should move on because you don't want to be a Homewrecker

• Go girl!!!