My boyfriend left me because he said he could tell he was starting to use me?

He said he was starting to use me for sex and wasn't keen on the relationship anymore.
So he left before he hurt me.

what do you think of this?
I want your thoughts.
is this a good or weird thing to do?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good he ended it before he or you got further attached to each-other, odd you're under 18 and somebody would have the maturity to be able to do that though. Good guy though, was honest to you about it, even if it hurts ya.

Thanks buddy, he's still 16!!

Can I ask what happened?

My hormones stabilized, got a better grip on reality or life in general? Was one of those, I suppose.

Most Helpful Girl

• It;s good. Shows he's a nice guy. Sorry for your relationship tho

Nah all good, im not that sad. Thank you xx

What Guys Said 5

• It's good that he put a stop to it. Granted, it could be considered strange since this kind of thing does not happen often. Usually, people just keep using the other person until they end up caught. It's a shame he couldn't seek a therapist and work it out so he could still be with you. Granted, he could always come back if he got his head straight.

• Its something that doesn't happen often enough. Defiantly a good thing

But at the same time it could also mean he's had enough of you to the point that he's not even willing to use you for sexual and emotional comfort

Look at it however you want. Just move forward

• It was good of him

• I think he just used a lame excuse. Typically if a guy uses a girl for sex, he would never admit it.

• Wait how old are you and how old was your boyfriend

What Girls Said 1

• He lost interest

Do you think he was just in it for the sex in the first place or he realised he'd lost interest and genuinely didn't wanna hurt me

In it for sex

Thanks for the honesty. Appreciate it xx