Ugly boy with ugly problems, don't you agree?

My brother is very handsome, and he just keeps saying that I was ugly. My friends are calling me " ugly" as well. So this is why I think no girl will ever want to be with me. I think I am going to die alone. I've never been with a girl since my actual birthday. Would you be with an ugly guy? I think not. I've never asked a girl to go out with me because I think and am ugly. I feel like she is gonna reject me anyway, why should I ask her out? Am I thinking wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are really preoccupied by "being ugly" aren't you?

Most Helpful Guy

• You pay too much attention to what others say about you, but you have zero trust / confidence in yourself.

Whenever you place your self respect in other people's hands, this is what happens, they make you feel inferior, they treat you like a doormat, you know why? Because not even you think highly of yourself.

If I were you, I would try to work on my self confidence and turn a deaf ear on what others say, you know who you are and thats what should matter to you.

In a couple of years you would look back and shake your head and say 'what idiots were I paying attention to'.

What Girls Said 9

• You look average, relax. You don't need to continue posting how ugly you are in order to either get confirmation or in the hopes that people will disagree. Just stop having a "poor me" attitude.

• If that's you in the picture, then, no you are not ugly. You may think you are ugly compared to your brother or his friends if you think they are handsome. For a start, I would change your username to something that hasn't got ugly in it. You need a positive attitude so start hanging around friends who also have a positive attitude and ditch the negative friends. Find a friend who has a girlfriend and see if she has a friend for you and go out on a double date. For Pete's sake, stop hanging around your loser brother and your loser friends.

• Dude seriously you're not ugly, they are probably just teasing you not really realizing how much of an impact on your self-esteem they are having. And if they Do, well then they are dicks and don't deserve to be heard. But first you have to make these emotions clear.

Next Ugly has nothing to do with it. Have confidence and be the kind person we all know you are, some people may not like you but others Will. Let them say no don't back down from the challenge. Because someone will say yes. And that is the purpose for this short lived exercise called Life. Find someone who loves you, but first and foremost. You gotta love yourself

• If that's you in the pic, you're definitely not ugly.

• I already told you this: you're really attractive!
    I think its all about self confidence. You go ask her out.

• 0|0
  • you're trolling right? it's okay to answer :)

• Be career driven and enjoy your hobbies, man. Life's too short.

• you are not ugly

My friends and my brother think that I am ugly

Family can be mean I have sisters and brothers who were propuler and have many friends I didn't have any friends growing up being the youngest they were horrible to me growing up they still are sometimes one sister cut me out of her life she always hated me even when I was 8 years old she hated me she would tell me to go away she calls me spoiled because I buy things for myself
      another sister the day we first met her partner her partner made fun of me I was 15 he was looking at photos of my sister and making comments about her breast and he looked at me and said where are yours I've had people who know either my brothers or my sisters even friends of my teenage nephew have also said things it sucks and it does hurt

What Guys Said 6

• DO NOT LISTEN TO WOMEN ON THIS ONE. They will outright lie just to make you feel better and so they don't seem shallow. Women will all tell you 'No, your looks don't matter' and 'I'll date an ugly guy but he has to be nice and have personality'. All lies. They say all this, but when an ugly guy comes up to date they will not give him the light of day. Trust me on this, men have nothing to gain from telling you the truth in this.

You aren't wrong. I suggest working out. You will always look better after getting in shape. Women can forgive a slightly disturbed face if you have a good body. Also, do you have any hobbies and a personality? Even with a better image if those aren't fixed you'll have bad relationships.

• dude stfu with this "ugly' bs.. its getting really old!!!

• Man you're not even close ugly

• Thinking wrong about yourself, but yes you should ask her out

• Bro just have some confidence, try to feel like you are the most handsome man in the world, belive me it will work.

• You got two options: Man up, get over your stupid brother insulting you, and get yourself a girlfriend or make it so you're no longer the ugly one.. if you catch my drift.. 🤕💢🔨