Why do I value women so highly?

Why can't I be a asshole, because this just gets me stepped on

3mo Thanks for opinions

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe your problem is that you put women on a pedestal..

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Surely you'd be better off answering this question! Is what you're really saying, is that you feel uncomfortable or ashamed of projecting sexual energy in real life female direction?

I don't think there's anything wrong with valuing women highly anyway. One just needs clear eyes. So when they throw their toys out of the pram, you stand up to them. As lovely as a child is, if you let it get what it wants, and put your own needs second, you breed a monster! Not that women are in any way comparable to being children ;)

What are your own needs? Don't let them fall by the wayside? That's not being an arsehole. That's a healthy middle ground!

• Maybe you haven't been around girls (or frequently talk to them) that much? Try having some close female friends. Being asshole won't get u anywhere tho. Try to be decent, not too good & also not too bad.

• You sound like an asshole.

• Because you're subconsciously trying to get laid.