Do girls prefer a guy who's clean cut like shaves and cuts his hair? Or a guy with long hair and a beard Because I'm always clean cut like this photo?

do girls prefer a guy who's clean cut like shaves and cuts his hair? Or a guy with long hair and a beard Because I'm always clean cut like this photo?

Most Helpful Girl

• i like the clean cut look. but it really depends on the guy and his style. some guys look god with hair.

What Girls Said 6

• I like long hair (my boyfriend's hair goes down to the small of his back) but I prefer either short stubble or clean shaven to a beard.

• Clean cut doesn't have to mean short hair and shaven. You can be "clean cut" but have longer hair and a beard, it really just refers to how neat it looks. I personally prefer shorter hair (long is fine too) but with facial hair.

• I'm more of a clean cut type of gal, but everybody's opinion differs ^-^ my best friends like stubble and some girls I know like medium goatees to beards

• Personal grooming is always attractive. Let your hair grow out a little more and keep it well maintained. We notice.

• It depends on the facial structure I like long hair with no beards or it has to be a short beard. You wouldn't be able to pull off long hair.

• long hair

What Guys Said 1

• Trust me, women do not know what they want. They'll say one thing and do another.

Beard/goatee with some hair or bald. Buzz cuts don't cut it.
    For you, I recommend going bald, your receding hairline is not helping you at all.