Why do people do it?

I'm talking about the women/men who feel they can take a man/woman who is in a relationship. you always read about them and it doesn't matter how many ways they are refused they never give up. what makes them think it is ok to try to break a relationship? I know you can't rationalise with an irrational person but doesn't it cross the border from a healthy mindset.

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Sloots gonna sloot

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Most of the time they're completely delusional, and selfish. They're convinced that they're better than whoever their crush is with, or they're convinced that their crush actually secretly likes them, so they have to keep giving hints to prove that they like the crush back. And it's selfish because they literally care about nothing aside from getting who they want. They don't respect the relationship (most of the time they barely recognize it), they don't respect their crush, and they don't respect the crush's SO either. I can't really tell you the reason exactly WHY they do it, aside from the fact that they aren't even thinking of anyone else when they do.

1|0
    0|0
  • people want what they cannot have. its human nature. they will try until the person they are pursuing puts them in their place.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe because they don't care if that person is single or not?
    If the person in the relationship goes for it then it's on them.

0|0
    0|0