I recently broke up with my girlfriend and she is now my ex. I broke up and left her. After the breakup she told me i was emotionally abusive. I've never had a history of that.
Here is what I did:
1. I would regularly remind her she wasn't a virgin and not good enough for me.
2. I would constantly reject compliments she gave me regarding how good I look and how I'm better than her ex.
3. I would regularly tell her she should have waited for me.
4. I called her used and damaged goods.
5. I would reject physical affection she tried to give me.
6. I always thought shittily of her because she wasn't a virgin when we met.
7. I would always bring up her ex boyfriend every time i got mad at her.
8. I thought she had to emotionally pay for offering me her non virgin body.
Do you think i was being abusive to my then girlfriend? I thought in was acting out of normal frustration and not being abusive.
- Yes100% (44)77% (17)92% (61)Vote
- No0% (0)23% (5)8% (5)Vote