Why am I still single?

I am 19 years old and I still don't have a boyfriend. I think that you need to have relationships before "the one "you know. It's not like I haven't been asked out. I have been asked out so many times in high school but studying was always my first priority. But now I feel regret for not having relationships once when I had the chance because as of now I am in college with not so interesting people. I just don't know. I am even scared if I ll ever get a boyfriend or even get married.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why fear loneliness and never marrying or getting a boyfriend? Even "if" it never happens, you would not be the first and only person on the planet that never married or had a boyfriend. Deep down inside I think we're all lonely because nobody else can be us or "is" us, or truly understand us, think the same exact thoughts we think and feel the same exact feelings and emotions we're feeling, because only we can be ourselves. REGRET NOTHING! You Only Live Once, so do what you can to make the very most of it and you can only go forward, and never backwards.

Most Helpful Girl

• No you don't need relationships with other people just to find somebody YOU want to be with. There is no such thing as the one. That is for you to chose, but things have consequences to such choices if your doing wrong. If you want to remain single, that is your choice. It is your choice to stop looking or pursuing a guy. If your not being intentional in pursuing somebody, no guy is going to pursue you back or pay attention to you. Especially when your not happy on your own and is miserable. Loneliness is not a good way to get into a relationship, because now your going to poison it with the toxic way of thinking. That is not healthy.

Don't be scare for never getting a boyfriend or getting married. Figure out what you really want. You do not need years of experience to live life. Don't follow what other people are doing. First find out why you want to get married. When you do think you will be ready. That's key number 1. If you want to marry early before 30 then you need to find somebody who shares that same view. If you want to save yourself for marriage, its the same thing. If not, what you do now will effect your future and wither or not you will or won't get married. EVERYTHING is INTENTIONAL. You can wish and wish and wish all day and night. That will not get you a boyfriend until you work hard to get one, let alone KEEP one who wants to marry you. Don't worry about guys in college. If it's not your time to be dating, you won't. Just focus on school work. You did the right thing in high school, because you would of had a lot of baggage that could god forbid make you have multiple sex partners and such, that can ruin your future relationships because you still haven't moved on.

What Guys Said 3

• Welcome to the "Forever Alone Club". We got milk and cookies in that corner and a box of Kleenex in the other

• Act on it, and you will soon realise you have plenty of time.

• I don't think guys are really interested in girls. They realize at your age its best to get a career and then when they get rich, the babes come to them

What Girls Said 2

• Girl, I get you completely, only every had 1 boyfriend and that was the only time I was asked out. All I can say is that it will happen, you just have to wait till you meet a guy you like

• girl i am in the same boat as you. it is hard as all your friends around you are getting into relationships and then you are just chillin single. everyone tells me the single life is better but, wait take your time, join clubs to meet new people. there is no rush. im stilling waiting to have a boyfriend too lol but eventually it will happen.