What is your opinion on unfinished business with someone?

I have unfinished business with a guy at this point. It's the first time I'm in a situation like that. It's hard to know what to do.. I started seeing someone else but it just doesn't feel right when there were so many questions left with the guy I have unfinished business with. We argued that's what happened.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they should be finished or there can be misunderstanings in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• well, u can contact him and get some closure if that will make u feel better. that feeling might not go away until u have some kind of closure

I don't think it will go away until I have closure, you are right. It's not only that I want closure, I want to be with him.

well maybe if u guys work things out u will b together.

What Guys Said 2

• Let it go. Don't bother to try and get closure. You will only be prolonging your hurt. Turn all your thought towards your new guy, for that's where they should be.

• It's finished

What Girls Said 1

• just leave it don't spend your energy