Will it look like a date if I just go somewhere public with just my guy friend?

Most Helpful Guy

• No it won't because your not doing the whole touchy feely thing so you should be ok. But if it does whatever who cares right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea. I've occasionally avoided hanging out with my closest guy friend because of that. I think he has a little crush on me so I'm trying to avoid anything that sounds like a date. He once asked me to go to a carnival with him, he planned on paying, he planned on giving me a ride there and I avoided that. He once asked me to go to the movies with him on his birthday, just me and him, he once again planned on paying. I avoided that too. One time he asked me to go to the pool with him because he knew his ex girlfriend would be there and it would make her jealous. I also avoided that. I sound like a terrible friend, but I'm just seriously trying to reinforce the fact that he is so deep in the friendzone that he will never escape it.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, it will still look like a date.

• Hey do how old are you?

What Girls Said 1

• No one I am Sure would Think anything of it. Just Two friends who are Hanging out.
    However, Holding Hands or even Kissing, now That... No one would be Missing and might Suspect Something.
    Good luck and Great question. xx