Anybody else feel like they're gonna be alone in life?

Most Helpful Guy

• Technically, everyone dies "alone". Don't think or focus too much on it. Just go out there and explore the world, have adventures and as much fun as possible. You don't need anyone else to be happy and to complete you as that's a delusion.

Most Helpful Girl

• *raises both hands and waves them around*

I'm definitely meant to be forever alone.

Saame! It sucks but what are we supposed to do. We can't change destiny.

I mean, there are times when I'm fine being by myself. I just get tired of it sometimes.

I understand completely. Eventually you just get used to it.

What Guys Said 11

• There is this girl i really love, And she says she feels the same, But, before her yes, I was confident i wold be alone, I even looked extensively into surrogacy and adoption and such (Because i wanted a child one day), And, If one day she decides she dosen't like me it will go back to that :/.

• Well, I think probably yes. But I acknowledge my circumstance is probably quite different from yours, asker.

Why do you feel you might be forever alone?

I feel like I'm too fucked up. Too emotionally unstable. I feel like I'll never find a guy because of the way that I look.

I honesty can't.. I used to think I have so much potential because I spent so much time doing school stuff even outside of school hours. I took 2 collage courses while still in high school. I honestly have no clue what I want to be though.

This is why I think you might profit from seeing a pro. He/she could help you rediscover your potential.

• It's a possibility.

• Yeah 😞

But I've just kinda accepted it tho, if single Pringle I'm gonna be, I guess I might as well make the most of it 😂

• Nope.

• yup, i feel that most of the times. but then i make false hopes so i dont get sad and depressed.

• No, I'm already taken

• My money keeps me happy

Want to keep me happy too? 😂

• Nope.

• no I don't but wish I could be

• i just started dating a girl that i like and im hoping it goes somewhere... if it doesn't work, im going to officially give up on life and just be a loner

Well there is this guy that I like. I saw him yesterday and he's just amazing. but out of my league. My gay guy best friend though was trying to say that he seen it in his eyes that he liked me. I think he was just trying to make me feel better.

Haha thanks. I know I will. Problem is finding somebody who likes me.

thats not true.. it isn't a problem.. just continue to be you and i guarantee that at some point, somebody will love you the way you are

What Girls Said 11

• Nah. I don't give into those self-defeatist mentalities these days.

• No, I will most probably get married within 4 to 10 years (I hope so).

• Yep. I'll die alone. Probably young.

Only reason I'm not dead yet is because I don't want to pass on the pain. Even though I'd just be passing it to the people that gave it to me.

I don't see it like that, ain't nobody gonna care when I'm gone. So you're lucky that you do have people who would feel pain about you going. If you ever need to chat to someone who feels the same, I'm here to talk if you want.

Okay, thanks you 😊

• Yeah, well sometimes I think I am going to end up alone, without someone to love or anyone loving me.

• Hahah I do.

I tend to friend zone each guy with a interest in me. When I do come across a potential relationship, I get this intense fear of commitment and intimacy.
    I know it's my own fault though.

• Not really. I just need the right people in my life

• I'm more afraid of never finding the guy I'll truly want to spend the rest of my life with.

• Yes sometimes

I do like all the time 😪 sometimes I'll get distracted for a bit by my friends though. which is nice.

• yes i feel the same way.

• I felt that way when I thought me and my boyfriend were never going to get together. But now we are a couple so I know i'll be okay as long as we are together

• I'm probably the biggest loner in the world. I have nobody right now. I don't think i ever will.