Would you date a girl who is around your height or taller based on what she's wearing?

Ok so i just started dating this girl who is around my height give or take an inch depending on her footwear (and give or take 4 or 5" based on if she's wearing heels..

Would you date a girl who is that tall?

• Yes, I dont mind
    29% (2)80% (4)50% (6)Vote
  • No, she's way too tall
    71% (5)20% (1)50% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol I'm 6'2" and I would never date a girl shorter than me or taller than or a girl my height. I only know two women who are taller than me. I'm not into girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

wow you're freaking tall

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 5'7 but often date girls who in heels w be at least as tall as me... that's kind of off putting. ... if I'm honest if she does put on heels I'll probably pull out my cuban heels or cowboy boots so as not to feel snall next to her

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

lol dam.. thats a tough way to be.. im well above the average height and this girl is right up there with me

• 3mo

What difference will a pair of boots make really though. .. even if I'm in heels I still prefer a guy to be taller than me

What Girls Said 1

• it doesn't bother me

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

thanks

• Show All
    • 3mo

yep, what is your name on here?
      want to message each other?

• 3mo

my username is table20

What Guys Said 1

• I'm 5 foot 6 inches tall I don't care she's Six feet or even taller.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

i understand.. im just not used to seeing anybody taller than me, never mind a woman.. its jsut kinda weird