Would you rather wait and try to get to the place in life you want to be before looking for a partner or have the person along on the journey?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been wanting to meet my partner since I began my journey😅it would have been much more amazing, but I'm almost complete so oh well

What Guys Said 2

• I think it's a little bit of both. I waited until I was 23 before I had my current girlfriend, and Its nice to experience some life single and in a relationship. That's why I think some people get married to young sometimes because they miss out on some things. Just like people who stay single too long miss out on the relationship experience. It really comes down to what you feel is right for your life. By no means was I ready for marriage when I met my now fiance'. So we waited a while so we can experience some things without feeling tied down. Now we don't feel that way anymore. In fact, I think it's made us better but just a sole opinion ;)

• talking for personal ecperience, i'll reach my full potention and then look around. i dont wanna waste anybody time and mine filling each other with insecurity for the future

What Girls Said 1

• Neither me or my boyfriend are at ideal places and I wouldn't have it any other way. There's something about having to deal with someone in moments of uncertainty, obstacles and life challenges. I believe it adds to the experience and prepares you for seeing your partner at worse times.