Okay guys, is it attractive if a girl does activities that are usually considered male?

Okay guys, I do a lot of sports and outdoor things. I love to explore and go on unplanned adventures, travel, ride dirtbikes, snowboard and shoot guns and have won competitions in skeet. Is this a major turn off because I do a lot of things that are usually common with males?

Most Helpful Guy

• All those activities sound fun... especially exploring and unplanned adventures. Competition skeet winner though, that is a turn on simply because you found something you were good at, dedicated time, and stuck to it to earn those awards... plus knowing how to handle a dangerous tool properly with accuracy, that's always cool!

Find a guy who can keep up with you AND challenge you, they're out there.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's perfectly fine. However, you have to remember that every person is different. But I doubt the majority of them would consider it a negative thing.

What Guys Said 3

• It just makes her more fun sometimes, unless she overdoes it. I'll wanna hang out with her more if she likes to go on adventurous journeys.
    Isn't a turn on or a turn off though.

• I wouldn't think so. Just depends on the guy really, but all of those are good qualities to me. I guess they would not be if a guy was looking for a more traditional feminine woman

• for me yeah it would be attarctive but every guy is dif so i dont know

What Girls Said 0