Why's it so hard for me to tell when a woman is actually a man dressed as a lady, until it's way too late?

What Girls Said 1

• Gender is often perceived a certain way. If a person had long hair and make-up you'd most likely perceive them to be female. If a person had short hair and dressed more masculine, odds are you'd think them to be male. If a former man identified as a women I'd respect that. If I was dating a man who told me they used to be female, I'd be okay with that. If you really like someone you learn to forget their past and focus on the now.

What Guys Said 2

• It's mainly because you're secretly gay. Partly because some of these traps are really good with makeup and naturally have pretty feminine bodies.

• Yeah man what is there to say? We are fucked.