Too much of an age gap? Does age actually matter?

I'm 26 and recently started dating a 20 year old, we hit it off instantly having all the same interests. She's very mature for a 20 year old she lived in Europe by herself for a year and is very cultured. Now the question is do these things work out? I'm done school and I have my career up starting and she's still working on her undergrad. Could This work? If not, why?

• Yes
    33% (4)33% (3)33% (7)Vote
  • No
    33% (4)56% (5)43% (9)Vote
  • Depends
    34% (4)11% (1)24% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• You're both in your 20s.. nothing wrong with it. Just keep in mind she is a bit younger so there might be some tensions because of that here and there.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Age isn't really a issue. Especially not 6years. The issue will be what you both want from life at this moment in time.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If you're both okay with it I don't really see the problem :D

0|0
    0|0
  • to be honest, 6 years gap is not too different. it's still okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Age is just a number. It does not matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you love eachother go for it. Age doesn't matter, the fact you love eachother does.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• looks fine to me... should have a good chance of working if you both want it

0|0
    0|0
  • That's very normal. Most women prefer a guy at least 4 years older, studies shows.
    You just have to understand that she's younger and will want to go party with her college friends and you should be ok with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends

0|0
    0|0