Guys: Do you find career girls or fun girls more appealing?

Say you had two women in front of you, both equally attractive and both have equally fun personalities!! One is a college grad, smart, educated, successful career girl. The other is a girl that likes to get tattoos, smoke pot, no further education than high school.

Which girl would you be more interested in? And why?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly don't care for a woman's level of education. Considering that a good chunk of them major in psychology social work child development sociology etc... It's as if they're time in college was a waste of time. Sure they have the paper degre, but they're earning shitty salaries. They were better off not going to college and sticking to sales, they would've made more money. It's a waste of time for them. Hence, i don't really consider them as "educated" or smart.

Plus, you mentioned they were both "equally as attractive"... so I'm going to imagine they're both good looking... I'd go with the second one. At least I know she's outgoing, and beautiful. She doesn't need the typical "Bachelor's of Arts" degree to show me she's a girl worth investing time in.

Now, if the second girl drinks and does drugs... That automatically disqualifies her.

My point is... Women aren't measured for their paper degree, or their job... I measure them for their outer beauty/inner beauty. At least that's how I measure them.

What Guys Said 22

• Career girls all the fucking way! Me supporting her while she's supporting me accomplishing both our goals and getting the future that we BOTH want together.

• Career for sure. I want a woman that makes her own money (or at least contributes) and considers her future.

• Wow, talk about fair and balanced descriptions.

One is smart, educated, and has a successful career.

The other is a high school grad who likes to smoke pot and get tattoos. Jeez.

• The smart one.

• I want the professional who tokes every now and then.

• Oh geez. Look at the those options. Whichever one shall I pick? :|

Lol sarcasm?

I'm not sure if it's sarcasm or not, or which you would choose

Good. Let's keep it that way.

• The pot head. The career girl would probably be stuck up, controlling, and boring while the pot head would laid back, outgoing, and have more depth to her character. And yeah, those are huge assumptions but people gotta remember to live life. I'd bet the career girl is just living while the pot head is alive

• career girl big time. I especially like a girl that they can work hard, and also play hard. shows true maturity and is sexy af. used to work with a girl, complete fuckin bitch at work, was super serious all time, worked hard, and ! saw her once outside of work, complete opposite. I crushed a little after that.

• the one that I fell in love with obviously.

• Smoke pot? Instant dealbreaker. Nothing else about her would change my mind

• The one that doesn't smoke pot or have tattoos. I don't like tattoos on girls and I don't approve of drugs. Being a college grad or not has nothing to do with my decision.

• That's not an even comperison, the 2nd girl sounds totally unproductive

I'd like a girl who is fun, smart, and would make a great mom, no career necessry, I'd like to be the one who supports both of us

• lol eh as long as she doesn't do drugs she's still boo

smoking anything is a major turn off in my opinion

• This question is so bad... Make it at least more equal. No one is gonna pick the one is just flaws, bruh

• no brainer career girls... how do you get mentally stimulated? Infact I once started getting super attracted to a girl just based on her intelligence but it took about seeing her over half a year

• Smart one. I'd get annoyed with the other. Besides, I don't like tattoos on an s/o

• Career one, cuz srsly, intelligence is hottt

• Lmao this is a directed response question. Who wouldn't pick the good smart girl? That's wife type

• career girl all the time

• Fun career girls is the best for me !!

• "Fun girl" for a one night stand but smart career girl for relationship for sure

• I would imagine guys with the same personality, find girls with the same personality better. That way they can relate to each other