DO you think a lot of girls be racist on dating sites against responding because they don't like that I be black?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating sites are stupid... they are all guys and girls just wanting to hook-up and nothing more or complete and utter weirdos, i've seen nothing but bad come from these sites, same for me when i tried it and i actually let a guy use me for sex and he was one of those guys got a rush from getting girls to fall for them just to use them for sex, you HAVE to be in love with these guys otherwise they get turned off, i tested this with this guy and other guys like this i spoke to online and every time they just immedinately backed off and i didn't speak to them for weeks maybe months.

Mean while they may get into relationships making it out like it's serious but he's flirting with and having sex with other girls behind their backs and evetnaully they always find out and the poor girls get hurt, the guy who get me into having sex with him went for big girls because he thinks we all hate ourselvss and have low self-esteem and he went for girls that had health problems too, last time i ever spoke to him he was dating a big girl with a debilitating condition that made her bed ridden for a month at a time, it was really sickening... Please don't get wrapped up on the internet and try to find people in real life not on these dating sites... because you will only be met with disapointment, a girl i'm friends with on FB she dated a guy from Plenty Of Fish and he turned out to be a total head case and also a hacker, he hacked her email and took over it, kept making FB pages to stalk hers and kept putting photos of him and her together to taunt her, they just aren't secure places to find a date on.

I will tell you about the last guy i ever went on a few dates with and he pulled the long-distance trick hoping to get sex from me while keeping me at bay but at this point i knew what he was doing because of the guy who got me to have sex with him because it was long-distance too but he ever was really interested in taking things further but these guys convince you it could work when it obviously wouldn't... it's far too difficult for anything to really happen but mean while... he was making fun of me with his friends calling me fatty and all kinds of things and he told me once what one of his friends said. The internet is just full of sickening people.

Most Helpful Guy

• No it isn't. I'm black myself and got a date with an Asian. Most girls on dating sites care more about compatibility than race.

What Girls Said 2

• Way to make assumptions.

Maybe you should try to figure out what's wrong with YOU, not automatically assume that something's wrong with the girls, that all of them are racists.

There can be many reasons why girls don't respond to your messages:
    - You're unattractive (and it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with your skin color)
    - You're boring
    - You're a creep
    - You can't come up with anything more than "Hi, how are you?"
    - They get too many messages to respond to them all

It could be literally ANYTHING.

• Nonono

What Guys Said 3

• It's probably because you have terrible grammar, and women see that as uneducated

• That was not my experience

• I do think that you're a troll though. That's more an educated guess though.