Would you consider yourself to be a picky dater?

Updates:
3mo Are you especially picky about who you choose to have a relationship with?

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I dunno... I don't tend to be picky with dates because it's very scarce for me. For relationships... yeah I'm really picky.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 10000%, but not at all in physical appearance. I'm very picky when it comes to personality, I HAVE to, in a way, 'admire him' and at the same time feel comfortable around him, and feel that we have a strong natural connection. And he has to be smart and with a great sense of humor

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Yes. I need a woman who has intelligence who is also laid back and a bit of a child at heart like myself as well as being some one I am physically attracted to (which honestly isn't really all that hard).

0|0
    0|0
  • yes, I know what headaches people can be, and how awsome they can be, so I pick someone I can contribute to or contributes to me... hopefully with a good balance.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I am. Possibly a little too picky. I don't know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have standards but I wouldn't consider myself very picky no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I think most of us are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes im always interested in particular girls not just anyone who comes along.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most definitely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to be.. I'm looking for a "normal", mature, trustworthy girl my age and I haven't found anyone like that :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys who say yes = virgins

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol if It doesn't "feel" right I don't want to ask them out😂😮 i rarely click with people

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Jess, one part because I have commitment issues, and another is that I am lenient with friends, but more than friends? That's a serious matter.

0|0
    0|0